Meditation for Beginners : Everything You Need to Know to Start Meditating Now
An Introduction to Meditation from a Trusted Teacher!
Getting started with meditation isn’t as hard as you may think—especially if you have the right teacher. On Meditation for Beginners, Jack Kornfield guides you step-by-step through everything you need to know to start—and stick with—a daily meditation practice.
In this complete training video, Jack introduces you to the “insight” tradition of meditation that has helped practitioners throughout the ages cultivate profound inner calm and a lasting capacity for happiness.
With his gentle delivery and ability to translate ancient practices for modern audiences, Jack Kornfield has become one of the most accessible and sought-after teachers for helping first-time meditators get their start. On Meditation for Beginners, he helps you develop the foundational skills to start practicing immediately—and discover the life-changing power of meditation for yourself.
* Getting started
* Your daily meditation practice
* Basics of body postures, breathing, and more
* How to clear distractions and cultivate awareness
* Exploring the energy of love as a healing power
* A mental strategy for “making friends” with anger
* Forgiveness, the key art of spiritual life
* How to focus healing attention on your body
* Four cornerstone meditations for your practice, and much more