Chakras Made Easy is the ideal book for readers who are new to, or curious about, energy healing systems. Written by Anodea Judith, world-renowned energy healing expert, it offers a complete range of practical tools on using chakras to balance, heal and take charge of your wellbeing.
In this book, the reader will learn:
* the meaning, function, and purpose of each chakra
* the childhood experiences that affect and programme each chakra
* the role each chakra plays in our lives, including in our health, relationships, and decision-making
* physical, emotional, and mental signs of chakra imbalances
* simple yet powerful exercises to balance each chakra
* using the chakras as a tool for liberation, manifestation, reception, and expression
This book was previously published within the Hay House Basics series.