A path for female creators, activists and magicmakers.
The Creative Doer offers a roadmap for women who are hungry for a more creative life and who are willing to ask a few burning questions:
What if we stopped trying to follow in the footsteps of the Male Genius? What does devotion look like if it doesn't mean forsaking everything and everyone, including your kids, for your art? What would happen if we granted ourselves the permission we're waiting for and started doing our work, our way?
In this insightful, no-bullshit guide you'll learn how to:
- Redefine creative work and bust the old myths about The Artist
- Zoom in on your dream until it's doable
- Claim the time and space you need to do your work
- Understand fear and how to flow with it
- Do self-care in a way that will change your creative life forever
- Share your work, truthfully, tenderly and courageously